Geert Wilders, the man who may become the next Prime Minister of Netherlands has vowed to work on his party’s explosive Preliminary Election program (election manifesto) which is sure to raise eyebrows across the world.
Geert Wilders comes from the Dutch Freedom Party (PVV). The English manifesto of the party under the title “The Netherlands our again” reads that:
Millions of Dutch citizens have simply had enough of the Islamization of our country. Enough of mass immigration and asylum, terror, violence and insecurity.
Going further, the manifesto reads:
“Instead of financing the entire world and people we don’t want here, we’ll spend the money on ordinary Dutch citizens.”
Geert Wilders is considered the leader of the far right but he has gained popularity in recent times.
If he wins then this is what would happen in Netherlands:
1. De-Islamize the Netherlands
– Zero asylum seekers and no immigrants anymore from Islamic countries: close the borders
– Withdraw all asylum residence permits which have already been granted for specific periods, close the asylum centers
– No Islamic headscarves in public functions
– Prohibition of other Islamic expressions which violate public order
– Preventive detention of radical Muslims
– Denaturalization and expulsion of criminals with a dual nationality
– Jihadists who went to Syria will not be allowed to return to the Netherlands
– Close all mosques and Islamic schools, ban the Koran
2. The Netherlands independent again. Leave the EU
3. Direct democracy: a binding referendum, power to the citizens
4. Completely abolish health care deductibles
5. Lower housing fees
6. Retirement age at 65, indexation of supplementary pensions
7. No public money for development aid, windmills, art, innovation, broadcasting, etc.
8. Rollback cuts in home care and elderly care, more hands on the bed
9. A lot of extra money for defense and police
10. Lower income taxes
11. Halving of car taxes
You May Also Like